Reasons to work with Junmo Lee Photography for your headshots
- Experience: With over 14 years of experience, we have the skills, knowledge, and expertise to produce high-quality images that will make your employees look their best. We know how to use lighting, posing, and composition to create images that are both flattering and professional.
- Consistency: We will ensure that all of the headshots are consistent in terms of lighting, composition, and style to project and maintain a cohesive brand image and for ensuring that all of your employees look equally professional and polished.
- Time: Working with Junmo Lee Photography will save you time and effort. Rather than trying to take their own headshots, which can be time-consuming and frustrating, employees can focus on their core responsibilities while we take care of the photography handling all aspects of the photo shoot, including set-up, break-down, and post-production. This will allow you to focus on other important aspects of your business.
- Branding: Professional headshots can be an important part of your company's branding efforts. They can help to convey your company's values and personality, and can make a strong impression on clients, partners, and other stakeholders.
- Personalization: We will work with each individual to bring out their unique personality and style in their headshot, resulting in more personalized and engaging images the reflects not only them but the company as well.
Whether you have 2 or 200+ people we can provide consistent headshots to reflect your company's brand and professionalism.
Can't schedule everyone on the same day at the office (because you know, we're working from home). No problem. We can setup a simple backdrop for the office photo shoot and then recreate that back at the studio where individuals can book their appointments to fit their schedules.
Company headshot sessions include
Contact us for details and pricing